1、 Introduction of credits
The credits are one kind of feedback service for new and old users provided by GX.COM. Users can obtain corresponding rewards of credits after conducting exchange transactions on the platform. Such credits can be used to exchange credits for purchasing goods, in the form of exchanging goods with 0 yuan or using credits + cash to purchase goods at a more favorable price. The specific form shall be subject to the details of the commodity introduction.
2、 How to obtain credits
From 17:00, Nov. 20, 2020, all users participated in exchange transactions on the platform can obtain credits according to the trading volume, which is calculated based on the transaction amount of each order, i.e. the transaction price * quantity (buy or sell). The number of credits generated by each order varies with the range of cumulative trading volume.
After the completion of each order, the credits generated will take effect immediately. All credits are subject to backend data of GX.COM.
3、 Calculation rules of credits
Credits level of cumulative trading volume:
4、 Validity of credits
The credits will be cleared for every two years, that is, the credits obtained in the first year are valid as long as they are used before the end of the second year (12:59:59 on Dec. 31), and they will be cleared once became overdue. [for example, if you obtained 500 credits in 2020 and the credits are not used before Dec. 31, 2021, then the 500 credits you obtained in 2020 will be cleared. ]
5、 Credits query
After logging in, you can make self-service query on the [Credits Mall] page, and click to enter the [Credits Details] to view.
6、 Credits exchange rules
1) The credits can only be exchanged for the specified commodities of the platform, and shall not be converted into cash or other non-specified commodity items;
2) The credits can be exchanged only when they reached the required quantity of the commodities that you want to exchange;
3) The exchangeable products, exchange standards and exchange rules are subject to the latest information published on this platform;
4) The model and color of exchangeable physical commodities in the Credits Mall are default, and are not supported for choosing at will. Please check the details of such commodities in [Gift Introduction]; the pictures of the exchangeable commodities are for reference only, and the commodities are subject to the actual collection. If the commodities have multiple colors and models, they will be sent randomly;
5) Part of the exchangeable commodities are limited, first come first served, till the end of exchange.
7、 Exchange process
1) Users can select commodities in the mall, click [exchange], and then contact the online customer service to register personal information / contact address / telephone number, etc. the platform will arrange logistics or express delivery to the address specified by users, and the logistics or express delivery specified by users will not be supported;
2) Click [exchange order] to view your exchange information;
3) Delivery time: within 15 working days from the date of successful exchange;
4) After using the credits to exchange the commodities successfully, users need to take the initiative to conduct the receipt and inspection of goods by default. If there is no quality problem with the goods, it is not allowed to return the goods or return the credits to the account;
5) The exchanged goods shall be only delivered according to the user's designated address. If the user fails to inform the platform in time due to the change of address or the wrong contact information and address information provided by the user, the user shall bear the relevant responsibilities by himself.
8、 Commodity description
1) Exchangeable commodities and other gifts provided by marketing activities are part of feedback activities, no invoice shall be provided;
2) The commodity pictures displayed in this credits mall are for reference only, which shall be subject to the final material object confirmed on the exchange date;
3) After receiving the delivered goods, the user will open the box and inspect the goods in person by default. If the goods are damaged or there are other abnormal situations, please refuse to sign. If there is any doubt about the goods, you must get contact with the customer service of this platform within three working days from the date of signing. This platform will give a reply within the specified time, and the platform will not handle it after three working days;
4)The exchangeablegifts provided by this activity are provided by various gift suppliers. The supplier shall be responsible for the quality, quantity, style, color, after-sales service and other issues. This platform does not provide any form of guarantee and commitment. If the user finds any quality problem of the gift during use, he can get contact with the gift supplier to apply for repair.
If there is no quality problem, all credits gifts can not be returned, exchanged, refunded, returned for credits or exchanged for cash.
5)If the user didnot receive the goods within seven working days after the delivery on this platform, please contact the customer service in time for inquiry. If the delivery date exceeds 15 days, this platform will no longer handle it;
6)The platform reserves the right to modify the credits mall. The platform has the right to change (without prior notice) the commodities and commodity suppliers of this activity at any time. The commodities exchanged with credits shall be determined by the market supply situation. If there is insufficient supply, it will be replaced by equivalent commodities without further notice from the platform;
7) For the exchange of tourism prizes, the corresponding identity information and contact information should be provided to complete the effective ticket order;
8) The corresponding taxes arising from the commodities obtained on this platform shall be borne by the users themselves;
9、 Legal relationship
All commodities provided by this activity are purchased by the platform itself. If the user has any objection or dispute to the relevant commodities or services and after-sales service, all suppliers shall be responsible for it.
10、 Modification and termination
The credits mall activity is a kind of feedback activity established by the platform to improve the quality of user service, enhance user experience, and promote the enthusiasm of users to participate in the platform transactions. Therefore, the platform has the right to interpret the terms of credits activities, and has the right to cancel the activity or add, delete, and revise the provisions (including but not limited to the eligibility, scoring rules, commodities and exchange standard, etc.) as needed.
GX.COM reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.