GX global digital currency assets trading platform. (hereinafter referred to as the "company") is a company established in Singapore in accordance with the relevant laws of the republic of Singapore company, the company operating site https://www.gx.com (hereinafter referred to as "this site" or "site"), the site is a special digital assets for user transactions, and provide related services (hereinafter referred to as "the service" or "services"). For the convenience of this agreement, the company and the website use "we" or other first-person terms in this agreement. For the convenience of this agreement, "you" or other second person will be used as below, as long as the natural person or other entity logging into this website is the user of this website. For the convenience of this agreement, we and you are collectively referred to as "parties" and we or you as "parties". All contents of this website may be available in multiple languages for the convenience of users. In case of any conflicts or omissions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
We would like to remind you that:
• 1 the digital assets themselves are not issued by any financial institution or company or this website;
• 2 digital asset markets are new, unrecognised and probably not growing;
• 3 digital assets are mostly used by speculators, while relatively few are used in the retail and commercial markets. Digital assets are highly risky to trade. They are traded continuously throughout the day, with no fluctuation restrictions.
4 if the company according to its unilateral judgment, think you violate this agreement, or according to your services provided by the laws of the jurisdiction area of this web site or your use of this web site provides service behavior is illegal, the company has the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, or suspend or terminate your use of this web site provides services or digital asset transactions. Anyone located in the United States or Japan is prohibited from using the services provided by this website.
Digital asset trading is extremely risky and not suitable for most people. You understand and understand that this transaction may cause partial or total loss, so you should determine the amount of the transaction by the extent of the loss you can bear. You understand and understand that digital assets can generate derivative risks, so if you have any questions, you are advised to seek the assistance of a professional consultant. In addition to the risks mentioned above, there will be risks that cannot be predicted. We do not accept any liability for any losses incurred by you in making any decision to buy or sell digital assets based on your careful consideration and clear judgment of your financial situation and the above risks.
To inform you:
, you understand this web site only 1 as you get digital asset information, search for counterparties, digital assets of trade negotiation and business sites, this site does not participate in any transactions you, so you should be cautious on their own judgment to determine the related digital assets and/or information authenticity, legitimacy and validity, and to undertake the resulting liability and loss.
• 2 any comments, news, discussions, analyses, prices, recommendations and other information on this site are general market comments and do not constitute investment advice. We shall not be liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from our reliance on this information, including but not limited to any loss of profits.
, 3 the contents of this website will change not prior notice at any time, we have take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of web information, but does not guarantee its accuracy degree, also will not bear any arising from the information on this site or to link Internet, send or receive any notice and information directly or indirectly from the failure of the delay or loss.
• 4 there are also risks associated with the use of Internet trading systems, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware and Internet links. Because we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we accept no responsibility for distortions, delays, or failed connections.
• 5. https://www.gx.com is the only official external information publishing platform of the website;
• 6 ban the use of this web site is engaged in money laundering, smuggling, all illegal activities such as commercial bribery or illegal ACTS, if found any illegal actions or alleged illegal trading, this website will take all kinds of available means, including but not limited to freeze accounts, inform the relevant authorities, etc., we do not assume the resulting all responsibilities and reserve the right to relevant persons shall be investigated for responsibility.
, 7 banning the use of this web site of the vicious market manipulation and unfair trading all unethical activity, if discover such events, this website will affect all malicious manipulation of prices, malicious trading system such as immoral behavior take warning, preventive protection measures such as restrictions on trading, closing account, we do not assume the resulting all responsibilities and reserve the right to relevant persons shall be investigated for responsibility.
Please ensure the security of your computer as it relates to asset transactions and flows.
Users are strongly advised to use the latest version of Google Chrome browser to log on to this website due to web display and security considerations. Any operational errors and property losses caused by personal problems shall be liable
The official service mailbox of this site is email@example.com, any questions please submit to this mailbox, if you receive other suffix of the mailbox to publish information in the name of this website, it must be a forged or Trojan mail, please be sure to identify clearly, to prevent phishing.
One, the general
• 1.2 before using the services provided by the website, you should read this agreement carefully. If there is any misunderstanding or other necessity, please consult a professional lawyer. If you do not agree with this agreement and/or modify it from time to time, please immediately stop using the services provided by this website or stop logging on this website. By logging on to the website, using any services of the website or any other similar behavior, you mean that you have understood and fully agreed to all contents of this agreement, including any modification of this agreement made by the website from time to time.
• 1.3 you can become a member of the website by filling in relevant information according to the requirements of the website and successfully registering after going through other relevant procedures (hereinafter referred to as "member"). When you click "agree" button during the registration process, it means that you have reached an agreement with the company in the form of electronic signature; Or in the process of using this website you click on any marked with "agree" or similar meaning to the behavior of the button or to this website to allow other services provided by the actual use of this web site, said you fully understand and agree to and accept all the terms and conditions under this agreement, without your handwritten signature does not affect this agreement face to face on your book legally binding.
• 1.4 after becoming a member of the website, you will be provided with a member account and the corresponding password, which you are responsible for keeping; You are legally responsible for all activities and events with your account.
• 1.5 only members of the website can use the digital asset trading platform provided by the website to trade and enjoy other services provided by the website that are only available to members; Non-members are only allowed to log on to the website, browse the website and other services provided by the website.
• 1.6 by registering and using any of the services and functions provided by this website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and:
O 1.6.1 be bound by all terms and conditions of this agreement.
O 1.6.2 you confirm you have reached the age of 16 one full year of life, or according to the applicable rules of law has the legal age to enter into a contract, you are registered on this site, sell or buy, accept this website service activities such as publishing information shall be in conformity with the you have jurisdiction over the sovereignty of the country or region related laws and regulations, and has the ability to fully accept these terms, and conclude a deal, trade digital assets, use of this web site.
O 1.6.3 you warrant that all digital assets belonging to you involved in the transaction are legally acquired and owned by you.
O 1.6.4 you agree that you take full responsibility for your own trading or non-trading activities and any gains or losses.
O 1.6.5 you confirm that the information provided during registration is true and accurate.
O 1.6.6 you agree to comply with any applicable laws and for tax purposes, including reporting any trading profits.
O 1.6.7 you agree that you shall not at any time engage in or engage in ACTS or activities that harm the interests of the website or the company, regardless of whether they are related to the services provided by the website.
O 1.6.8 this agreement only governs the rights and obligations between you and us, and does not involve the legal relations and legal disputes between users of this website and other websites and you caused by the transaction of digital assets.
Ii. Amendment of the agreement
We reserve the right to revise this agreement from time to time and make a public announcement on the website without further notice to you. The modified agreement will be marked on the homepage of this agreement with the time of change, which will automatically take effect once it is published on the website. You shall view and pay attention to the updating time and contents of this agreement from time to time. If you do not agree to the relevant changes, you shall immediately stop using the services of this website. By continuing to use the services of this website, you accept and agree to be bound by this amended agreement.
• 3.1 registration qualification
You acknowledge and undertake that when you complete the registration process or actually use the services provided by the website in any other way permitted by the website, you shall be a natural person, legal person or other organization with the ability to sign this agreement and use the services provided by the website as required by applicable laws. By clicking the "agree to register" button, you or your authorized agent agree to the content of this agreement and register and use the services of this website by their agent. If you do not qualify as an entity, you and your authorized agent shall bear all consequences arising therefrom, and the company reserves the right to cancel or permanently freeze your account and to hold you and your authorized agent accountable.
• 3.2 purpose of registration
You acknowledge and promise that you are not registered for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or disrupting the order of digital assets trading on the website.
• 3.3 registration process
O 3.3.1 you agree to provide valid email address, mobile phone number and other information according to the requirements of the user registration page of the website. You may use the email address, mobile phone number provided or confirmed by you or other means permitted by the website as the login means to enter the website. If necessary, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations of different jurisdictions, you must provide your real name, identity certificate and other relevant information stipulated by laws and regulations, privacy terms and anti-money laundering terms, and constantly update the registration information to meet the requirements of timely, detailed and accurate. All data originally typed will be referenced as registration data. You shall be responsible for the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of such information and shall be liable for any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences arising therefrom.
O 3.3.2 if the laws, regulations, rules, orders and other regulations of the sovereign country or region where you are located have requirements for real-name mobile phone number, you agree to provide the registered mobile phone number through real-name registration. If you do not provide it in accordance with the provisions, any direct or indirect losses and adverse consequences brought to you shall be borne by you.
O 3.3.3 you have the right to obtain the account and password of the website by legally, completely and effectively providing the information required for registration and verifying it. When you obtain the account and password of the website, you shall be deemed to have successfully registered and may log in as a member of the website.
O 3.3.4 you agree to receive emails and/or short messages sent by the website in connection with the management and operation of the website.
The website only provides online trading platform services for your digital asset trading activities (including but not limited to digital asset trading and other services) through the website.
• 4.1 service content
O 4.1.1 you have the right to browse the real-time market quotation and trading information of various products of digital assets in this website, submit digital asset trading orders through this website and complete digital asset trading.
O 4.1.2 you have the right to view the information under your member account and operate with the functions provided by the website.
O 4.1.3 you are entitled to participate in the activities organized by the website in accordance with the rules of activities published by the website.
O 4.1.4 the website undertakes to provide other services for you.
You undertake to abide by the following service rules of the website:
O 2 you shall abide by the laws and regulations, the provisions of the regulations, and the policy requirements, ensure the legitimacy of the source of all digital assets in the account, may in this web site or use of this web site services to engage in illegal or other damage to the web site or third party rights and interests of activities, including but not limited to send or receive any illegal and irregular, infringe others' rights and interests of information, sending or receiving quality material or have other harmful information or comments, not authorized the use of this web site or forged this website email header information, etc.
O 4.2.2 you shall abide by laws and regulations and properly use and keep your account number, login password, fund password, mobile phone number tied to your registration, and mobile phone verification code received by your mobile phone. You are fully responsible for any operation and consequences of using your account and login password, fund password and mobile phone verification code. When you find that your account, login password, or fund password or verification code of the website are used by a third party without your authorization, or there are other account security problems, you shall immediately and effectively notify the website and ask the website to suspend the service of your account. The website shall have the right to take action against your request within a reasonable time, provided that the website shall not be liable for any consequences (including but not limited to any loss to you) that may have occurred prior to such action. You are not allowed to donate, borrow, rent, transfer or otherwise dispose the account of this website to others without the consent of this website.
O 4.2.3 you agree to take responsibility for all activities (including but not limited to information disclosure, release of information, online click consent or submit various rules and agreements, online renewal agreement or purchase of services) under your account and password of the website.
O 4.2.4 when conducting digital asset transactions on the website, you shall not maliciously interfere with the normal conduct of digital asset transactions or destroy the transaction order; Shall not interfere with the normal operation of the website or other users' use of the services of the website by any technical means or other means; Shall not fabricate facts and other means of malicious slander of the site goodwill.
O 4.2.5 if you have disputes with other users due to online transactions, you shall not ask the website to provide relevant information through other channels than judicial or administrative means.
O 4.2.6 you shall be solely responsible for the tax payable and all hardware, software, service and other costs incurred in the use of the services provided by the website.
O 4.2.7 you shall comply with this agreement and other terms of service and operating rules published and updated by the website from time to time, and have the right to terminate the use of the services provided by the website at any time.
• 4.3. Product rules
O 4.3.1 browse trading information
O when browsing the transaction information on this website, you should carefully read all contents contained in the transaction information, including but not limited to price, order quantity, handling fee, buy or sell direction. You should accept all contents contained in the transaction information before clicking the button to conduct the transaction.
O 4.3.2 submission of delegation
O you may submit a trade order after you have reviewed the trade information and confirmed it is correct. After you submit the transaction commission, that is, you authorize the website to act as your agent for the corresponding transaction matching, the website will automatically complete the matching transaction when there is a transaction meeting your commission price without prior notice to you.
O 4.3.3 view transaction details
O you can view the transaction records through your account.
O 4.3.4 revoke/modify the delegate. You have the right to revoke or modify the delegate at any time before the transaction of the delegate is concluded.
V. rights and obligations of the website
• 5.1 if you do not have the registration qualification stipulated in this agreement, the website has the right to refuse you to register, and for those registered, the website has the right to cancel your membership account, and the website reserves the right to hold you or your authorized agent accountable. Meanwhile, the website reserves the right to decide whether or not to accept your registration under any other circumstances.
• 5.2 in the website's own judgment, the website shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account and the use of all associated accounts when it finds that you or any of your associated account users are not suitable for high-risk investments.
• 5.3 the website reserves the right to suspend or terminate the use of the account when it finds that the account user is not the original registrant of the account.
• 5.4 if the website reasonably suspects that the information provided by you is wrong, untrue, invalid or incomplete through technical testing, manual sampling and other testing methods, the website has the right to notify you to correct, update the information or to suspend or terminate the service provided to the website.
• 5.5 the website reserves the right to correct any information displayed on the website if it is found to have obvious errors.
• 5.6 the website reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the services of the website at any time, without prior notice to you; The termination of one or more of the services of the website shall take effect on the date when the website publishes the termination notice on the website.
• 5.7 the website will take necessary technical means and management measures to ensure the normal operation of the website, provide necessary and reliable trading environment and services, and maintain the order of digital assets trading.
• 5.8 if you do not use the member account and password of the website to log in the website for one consecutive year, the website has the right to cancel your account of the website. After account cancellation, the website has the right to open the corresponding member name to other users for registration.
• 5.9 the website guarantees the security of your digital assets by strengthening technical investment, improving security precautions and other measures, and will inform you in advance of foreseeable security risks in your account.
• 5.10 the website has the right to delete any content or information that does not comply with laws, regulations or provisions of the website at any time. The website does not need to inform you in advance to exercise such rights.
• 5.11 the website has the right to provide you with more information or materials according to the requirements of laws, regulations, rules, orders and other norms of your sovereign country or region, and to take reasonable measures to comply with the requirements of the local norms. You are obliged to cooperate; The website reserves the right to suspend or permanently suspend access to some or all of the services of the website according to the requirements of the laws, regulations, rules, orders and other norms of your sovereign country or region.
Sixth, the compensation
• 6.1 under no circumstances shall our liability for direct damages to you exceed the total service fee we charge you for using the website for a period of three (3) months.
• 6.2 if you violate this agreement or other laws and regulations, you shall compensate us at least us $2 million and bear all the expenses incurred (including attorney's fees, etc.). If it is not enough to make up for the actual loss, you shall make up for it.
The right to injunctive relief
We and you acknowledge that the common law remedies for your breach or potential breach may not be sufficient to cover all losses sustained by us, and therefore we are entitled to injunctive relief and all other remedies permitted by law or equity in the event of your breach or potential breach.
Viii. Limitation of liability and exemption from liability
• 8.1 you understand and agree that under no circumstances shall we be liable for:
O 8.1.1 loss of income;
O 8.1.2 trading profit or contract loss;
O 8.1.3 loss caused by business interruption;
O 8.1.4 loss of money expected to be saved;
O 8.1.5 losses caused by information problems;
O 8.1.6 loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
O 8.1.7 damage or loss of data;
O 8.1.8 costs of purchasing alternative products or services;
O 8.1.9 any indirect, special or incidental loss or damage arising from infringement (including negligence), breach of contract or any other cause, whether or not such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable by us; Whether or not we are informed in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
O articles 8.1.1 to 8.1.9 are independent of each other.
• 8.2 you understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages arising from any of the following circumstances:
O 8.2.1 your specific transactions may be subject to material violation or breach of contract.
O 8.2.2 your behavior on the website is suspected to be illegal or immoral.
O 8.2.3 expenses and losses arising from the purchase or acquisition of any data, information or transactions or other substitute ACTS through the services of the website.
O 8.2.4 your misunderstanding of the website services.
O 8.2.5 any other loss not attributable to us in connection with the services provided by the website.
, 8.3 we are due to the information network equipment maintenance, network connection failure, computer, communications, or other system failure, power failure, weather conditions, accidents, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrection, riots, productivity or insufficient productive resources, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, bank or other reasons, digital asset market collapse, the government behavior, judicial or administrative organs of the command, the other is beyond the scope of our controlled or we have no ability to control the behavior of or caused by the reason of the third party can't service or delay, and cause the loss of you, we do not undertake any responsibility.
, 8.4 we cannot guarantee that this web site contains all the information, procedures, such as text completely safe, free from any viruses, trojans and other malicious programs of the interference and damage, if you log in, any service or use of this web site to download and use the download of any program, information, data, and so on is your personal decision and to take risks and possible losses.
, 8.5 our website link to our website and any third party any information, products and business and any other form of content that does not belong to our body, such as not to make any guarantee and commitment, if you use any service provided by the third party sites, information and products are all your personal decision and assume the resulting all responsibilities.
• 8.6 we do not make any warranty, express or implied, for your use of the services provided by the website, including but not limited to the applicability, free from errors or omissions, continuity, accuracy, reliability or fitness for a particular purpose of the services provided by the website. At the same time, we do not make any commitment and guarantee to the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, integrity and timeliness of the technology and information provided by the website. Whether or not to log in or use the services provided by the website is your own decision and your own risk and possible loss. We do not make any warranty, express or implied, on the market, value and price of digital assets. You understand and understand that the market of digital assets is unstable, and the price and value may fluctuate or collapse at any time. Trading digital assets is your personal free choice and decision, and you should bear the risk and possible loss.
• 8.7 our warranties and commitments set forth in this agreement are the only warranties and representations made by us in connection with this agreement and the services provided by the website and supersede any other means and means, whether written or oral, express or implied. All such warranties and representations represent only our own warranties and warranties and do not warrant that any third party will comply with the warranties and warranties contained in this agreement.
• 8.8 we do not waive any right not mentioned in this agreement to limit, waive or offset our liability for damages to the maximum extent applicable to law.
• 8.9 by registering, you acknowledge that you have performed any operation in accordance with the rules set forth in this agreement, and that any risks arising therefrom shall be borne by you.
Ix. Termination of the agreement
• 9.1 the website has the right to terminate all the services provided by the website in accordance with this agreement, and this agreement shall terminate on the date of termination of all services provided by the website.
• 9.2 upon termination of this agreement, you have no right to require the website to continue to provide any services or perform any other obligations to the website, including but not limited to requiring the website to retain or disclose any information in its original website account for you, forward any information that it has not read or sent to you or a third party.
• 9.3 the termination of this agreement shall not affect the non-breaching party to assume other responsibilities.
Intellectual property rights
, 10.1 this web site contains all intellectual property including but not limited to site marks, database, web design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sound and the combination of software compilation, relevant source code and software (including small applications and scripts) intellectual property rights are owned by this website. You may not copy, change, copy, send or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
• 10.2 all rights (including but not limited to goodwill, trademarks and marks) contained in the name of the website are owned by the company.
10.3 you to accept this agreement, you shall be deemed to be offered to you in any form of information published on this website copyright, including but not limited to: copy rights, distribution rights, right of rental, exhibition, which, presentation, broadcasting, information network transmission right, rights, rights, translation rights, rights of assembly and the other negotiable rights of the copyright owner shall transfer exclusive to this website is all free of charge, this website has the right on any subject infringement lawsuit alone and get full compensation. This agreement shall remain in force and effect for any copyright-protected works published by you on this website, whether formed before or after the signing of this agreement.
• 10.4 you shall not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of the website or others in the use of the services provided by the website. You may not distribute or authorize other websites (and media) to use the information that has been published on this website in any form.
• 10.5 your access to the website or use of any services provided by the website shall not be deemed as any transfer of intellectual property rights by us to you.
The website respects and protects the privacy of all users who use the platform services of the website. In order to provide you with more accurate and personalized services, the website will use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the provisions of this privacy agreement, and the website will treat such information with a high degree of diligence and prudence. Unless otherwise provided in this privacy agreement, the website will not disclose or provide such information to any third party without your prior permission. This privacy agreement will be updated from time to time. By agreeing to this site service agreement, you are deemed to have agreed to all contents of this privacy agreement. The privacy agreement is an integral part of this agreement. Once the modified agreement is published, it will effectively replace the original agreement, and users can check the latest agreement at any time.
All transaction calculation results have been verified by us and all calculation methods have been published on the website, but we cannot guarantee that the use of the website will not be interfered or without errors.
You understand and acknowledge, according to the laws of the republic of Singapore, you may not use any materials on this site (including software) export, export, import or transfer again, if you promise not to take the initiative to carry out or assist or participate in any of the above violation of the relevant laws and regulations of export or transfer or other ACTS of violation of applicable laws and regulations; In case of such situation, it shall timely report to us and assist us to deal with it.
The rights and obligations set forth in this agreement shall also bind the assignees, successors, executors and administrators of the parties to whom the benefits accrue from such rights and obligations. You may not transfer to any third party without our consent, but we may transfer our rights and obligations under this agreement to any third party at any time and give you notice.
If any provision of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
16. Non-agency relationship
Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed to create, imply or otherwise treat us as your agent, trustee or other representative, except as otherwise provided herein.
Any waiver by either of us or you of the liability for breach of contract or other liability under this agreement shall not be deemed or construed as a waiver of other liability for breach of contract; Failure to exercise any right or remedy shall not in any way be construed as a waiver of such right or remedy.
All headings are for the convenience of the agreement and are not intended to extend or limit the content or scope of the terms of this agreement.
19. Governing law
The entire agreement is made in accordance with the laws of the republic of Singapore, and its formation, interpretation, content and implementation shall be governed by the relevant laws of the republic of Singapore; Any claim or action arising in connection with the services agreed herein shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the republic of Singapore.
For the avoidance of doubt, this clause expressly applies to any tort claims against us. Any claim or action brought against us or in connection with us shall be in the republic of Singapore. You are unconditionally entitled to exclusive jurisdiction to conduct proceedings and appeals in the courts of the republic of Singapore. You also unconditionally agree that the place or court of origin of any dispute or issue or any claim or lawsuit arising out of or in connection with this agreement is exclusively in the republic of Singapore. The inconvenient court principle does not apply to courts selected under these terms of service.
Execution and interpretation of the agreement
• 20.1 this agreement shall become effective when you click on the registration page of the website and complete the registration procedures and obtain the account and password of the website, and shall be binding on the website and you.
• 20.2 the website reserves the right to the final interpretation of this agreement.
Know your customers and anti-money laundering policies
One, the introduction
• 1.1 we ensure that laws and regulations relating to know your customers and anti-money laundering are scrupulously complied with and do not knowingly violate the know your customers and anti-money laundering policy. Within the scope of our reasonable control, we will take necessary measures and technologies to provide you with safe services, and try our best to protect you from losses caused by the money laundering of criminal suspects.
• 1.2 our understanding of your customers and anti-money laundering policies is a comprehensive international policy system, including your understanding of your customers and anti-money laundering policies in different legal jurisdictions.
Ii. Know your clients and anti-money laundering policies as follows:
• 2.1 promulgate know your customer and anti-money laundering policies and update them to meet the standards set by relevant laws and regulations;
• 2.2 promulgate and update some guidelines and rules for the operation of the website, and our staff will provide services in accordance with such guidelines and rules;
• 2.3 design and complete internal procedures for monitoring and controlling transactions, such as verifying identity by strict means, and arranging to set up a professional team to be specially responsible for anti-money laundering;
• 2.4 conduct due diligence and ongoing supervision of the client in a risk prevention manner;
• 2.5 review and periodically review transactions that have occurred;
• 2.6 report suspicious transactions to the competent authority;
• 2.7 proof of identity, address and transaction records will be maintained for at least six years and will be submitted to regulatory authorities without prior notice.
Identification information and verification
• 3.1 identity information
O 3.1.1 depending on the requirements of different jurisdictions and different entity types, the content of your information we collect may be inconsistent. In principle, the following information will be collected from registered individuals:
O personal information: your name, address (and permanent address, if different), date of birth and nationality are available. Authentication should be based on documents issued by authorities or similar authorities, such as passports, identification CARDS or other identification documents required and triggered by different jurisdictions. The address you provide will be verified using appropriate methods, such as checking notes on passenger transport or interest rate notes or checking the electoral register.
O valid photos: before you register, you must provide a photo of yourself with your id on your chest;
O contact information: telephone/mobile phone number and/or valid email address.
O 3.1.2 if you are a company or other legal entity, we will collect the following information to determine the ultimate beneficiary of your or the trust account.
O company registration and registration certificate; Copies of the articles of association and memorandum of association; Detailed supporting materials of the company's equity institution and ownership statement, certifying the decision of the opening of the account of the website and the resolution of the board of directors of the authorized client; Identification documents of directors, major shareholders and authorized signatory of accounts on the website as required; If the company's main business address is different from the company's mailing address, provide the mailing address. If the company's local address does not coincide with its main business address, it is considered a higher risk customer and additional documents are required.
O • documents issued by other certification and authority authorities that we require and such documents as we deem necessary, depending on the requirements of different jurisdictions and different types of entities.
O 3.1.3 we only accept English version or Chinese version of identity information. If not, please translate your identity information into English version and notarize it.
• 3.2 confirmation and verification
O 3.2.1 we ask you to provide the full page contents of the identification document.
O 3.2.2 we ask you to provide a picture of you with your identification document on your chest.
O 3.2.3 copies of supporting documents shall generally be checked against original documents. However, a copy is acceptable if a trusted and appropriate certifier can certify that the copy is an accurate and complete copy of the original document. Such certifiers include ambassadors, judicial commissioners, magistrates, etc.
O 3.2.4 the requirements for identifying the ultimate beneficiaries and the control of the account are to determine which individuals ultimately own or control direct customers, and/or determine that ongoing transactions are executed by others on their behalf. In the case of a business, the identity of major shareholders (such as those holding 10% or more of the voting interest) should be verified. In general, the holding of 25% will be considered as normal risk, and the identity of shareholders shall be verified; Holding 10% or more of the voting rights or shares is considered high risk and shareholders must be verified.
Iv. Monitoring transactions
• 4.1 we always set and adjust the daily trading and withdrawal ceiling according to the security and actual trading situation;
• 4.2 our professional team will evaluate and determine if the transaction occurs frequently and intensively in a registered user or there are unreasonable circumstances;
• 4.3 in the case that we determine the transaction as suspicious in our own judgment, we may take restrictive measures such as suspending the transaction, refusing the transaction, or even reversing the transaction as soon as possible and report to the competent authorities without notifying you;
• 4.4 we reserve the right to reject applications for registration from persons in jurisdictions that do not meet international anti-money laundering standards or who may be deemed to be political public figures. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate transactions at any time that in our own judgment are suspicious, but we do so without breaching any of our obligations and responsibilities to you.